At CleanTech IR, we are focused on helping companies in the clean technology market convey their message to the investment community.
We work with a select group of emerging companies in this sector that are dedicated to growth and operational excellence. Our extensive knowledge of this marketplace gives our clients the advantage they need to compete for increasingly scarce capital.
What We Do
- CleanTech IR maintains an active database of institutional investors seeking to invest in the clean technology sector.
- Our principals have active relationships with large and small institutional portfolio managers, from Mutual Funds to Hedge Funds.
- Retail client base – CleanTech IR has relationships with brokerages, large and small, allowing access to a large pool of retail investors.
- CleanTech IR’s experience in writing institutional research allows our company to effectively communicate your story.
- We understand which information is most important to investors and we assure communications are designed accordingly.
- All of our principals have professional experience with both public and private companies, enabling our team to help design investor materials with accuracy and relevance.
- CleanTech IR helps prepare you for and moderate your quarterly conference calls with investors.
- We organize non-deal road shows in key money centers to increase investor exposure of your company’s progress.
- We assist in preparing company presentations with a focus on simplicity, impact and relevance to investors.
- CleanTech IR principals work among the leading clean technology research analysts on Wall Street.
- Our knowledge base of this sector, coupled with peer group relationships, gives us a significant competitive advantage over traditional IR firms.
- CleanTech IR’s understanding of the administrative and operational aspects of investment banks gets your company to the key decision makers for research, road shows, and broker events.